- For what purposes do you collect personal data and on what legal bases?
We collect, process and store your personal data for the following purposes:
- When you use CBD FIELDS and create a user or seller account, the personal identification data concerning you, as well as any content you share, will be processed and stored to allow the creation of your account and for the purposes of proper administration of the services offered, in particular the online marketplace, and other features of CBD FIELDS, in accordance with the commitments we have made on CBD FIELDS and in our terms and conditions of sale and use with respect to buyers, or of service with respect to sellers. The processing of your personal data is therefore based on compliance with our contractual commitments.
- As part of the proper administration of our services, we may also process your personal data in order to send you messages concerning confirmation messages of your reservation, reminders, technical notifications, updates, alerts of security. The processing of your personal data is here also based on compliance with our contractual commitments.
- If applicable, and subject to your prior registration, we may use your email address to send you our newsletter and/or promotional offers. The processing of your personal data is therefore based on your consent to receive our newsletter and/or our promotional offers.
- We may also process your personal data in order to respond to any contact request from you. The legal basis on which the processing of your personal data depends will depend here on the subject of your request.
- The collection of your personal data may also help in the detection and prevention of actual or potential fraud and other harmful activities or to respond to requests from the authorities. This processing of your personal data is therefore based on compliance with our legal obligations.
- In what situations may we disclose or share your personal data and with whom?
We may share your personal data in the following situations:
- Your personal data will be stored within the hosting infrastructure of our host OVH, whose servers are located in France and our CMS service provider Shopify, located in Canada Canada benefits from an adequacy decision of the European Commission recognizing that this country benefits from adequate protection in terms of protection of the processing of personal data carried out in the context of commercial activities.
- We may also provide access to your personal data to service providers allowing us to administer CBD FIELDS. These include our external webmaster, our digital marketing agency, our service provider allowing us to fulfill our obligations in terms of KYB (with regard exclusively to sellers) and finally more generally all the technical service providers allowing us to publish our platform and the services offered, including our email providers.
- As part of our matchmaking service, we may share your personal data with Sellers with respect to Buyers, and with Buyers with respect to Sellers, for the purpose of completing Transactions on CBD FIELDS.
- We also remind you that the data concerning your means of payment will be collected by our payment service provider, for any transaction carried out on CBD FIELDS involving connection fees. These bank details are collected here directly by the service provider concerned and we do not have access to them.
- Finally, your personal data may be communicated, if necessary, to the police services (on judicial requisition) or to any person legally authorized to receive this information (on court order).
- What are the security and hosting measures associated with the retention of your personal data?
We take care to secure the personal data of users in an adequate and appropriate manner and have taken the necessary precautions in order to preserve and have preserved by our host the security and confidentiality of the data and in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized persons.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of storage of electronic information, is 100% secure. However, any possible security breach will be notified to you in strict compliance with the applicable regulations.
We do not transfer your personal data to service providers established in countries outside the European Union that do not offer an adequate level of protection with regard to the legal requirements for the protection of personal data.
We keep your personal data for as long as is strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing, unless the retention of your data is required or permitted by law.
- What cookies and other tracers does the Company use on CBD FIELDS?
We use different types of cookies on CBD FIELDS
A cookie is a tracker placed on your terminal which is used to record information relating to your consultation and your browsing on our site When you connect to the site, we may need to install cookies on your terminal.
which allow you to save the information entered in a form on the site or to keep your consents in terms of cookies, via the Axeptio tool available on our site.
Our site being produced using the Shopify CMS tool, you can find more information on the cookies techniques used by our site in the "cookies" necessary for the operation of the store" section of the conditions Shopify accessible here: https://www.shopify.fr/legal/cookies
For this purpose, we use tools provided by Shopify but also by third-party cookie publishers such as Google, Facebook allowing us in particular
When you visit our Site for the first time and the Company plans to place cookies , other than the so-called "technical"cookies on your terminal, we inform you that we use using an information banner provided by our partner Axeptio. You will then have the opportunity to consent to the use of such cookies
By consenting to the use of these cookies third parties, you agree that we transfer the data collected from the cookies to the third parties at the origin of these cookies, namely Shopify, Facebook , Google and Clicky. Some of these publishers may also process your data for their own purposes. We therefore invite you to read their privacy policies by clicking on the links above.
You have a number of options to disable non-technical cookies afterwards, namely:
- You can at any time click on the "Axeptio" icon provided on our site to directly bring up the Axeptio information banner again and change your cookies preferences at any time.
- You can also go to the following site to select the cookies you want to disable: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/
- How to exercise your rights
In accordance with European regulations on the protection of personal data, you have the following rights:
- A right of access allowing you at any time to know whether your personal data is or is not being processed by our services and when it is, to have access to said personal data and to the information required by law concerning the methods of processing this data,
- A right of rectification allowing you to request that any inaccuracy concerning the personal data concerning you be corrected as soon as possible,
- A right to erasure, allowing you to request as soon as possible that your personal data be erased when (i) their retention is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected (ii) you have objected to the processing and therefore wish it to be erased (iii) the data has been unlawfully processed; (iv) the data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation which is provided for either by European Union law or by French law,
- A right to limit the processing of your personal data (i) when you dispute the accuracy of the personal data collected for the duration allowing the accuracy of the latter to be verified, (ii) when following established processing as non-compliant, you prefer the limitation of the processing to the complete erasure of the data (iii) when the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing but these are still necessary for the establishment, exercise or the defense of legal rights; (iv) when you have objected to the processing and you wish a limitation of the processing for the duration allowing to verify whether the legitimate ground invoked is justified,
- A right to portability allowing you to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to request that this personal data be transmitted to another data controller, provided that this request for portability relates to personal data that you have directly provided and concerning you and that this request for portability does not affect the rights and freedoms of third parties,
- A right to oppose the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation and the processing in question will then be terminated unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the continuation in accordance with the applicable regulations,
- The right to define directives relating to the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death,
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw this consent at any time
These rights may be exercised by contacting us directly at the following email address: email@example.com
Complaints relating to the use of your personal data may, where appropriate, also be addressed to the competent national personal data supervisory authority within your usual place of residence.